LUNA Massage Studio takes you and your family’s health and safety just as seriously as we take our own. To that end, we have been in communication with the City of Alexandria in order to learn best-demonstrated practices and to gain certification, so we can ensure the safety of all of our clients during COVID-19.
LUNA will meet or exceed the current standards of local, state and federal re-opening guidelines including but not limited to:
- Completely sterilize the massage room after every session–which will result in at least a 30-minute break between appointments.
- Please wash your hands upon arrival prior to entering the massage room or we can provide you with hand-sanitizer.
- At the conclusion of each appointment we will provide hand wipes (Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads) so clients can steralize themselves once in their cars upon exit.
- All clients should bring the mask of their choosing to appointments. If you do not have one, LUNA can provide one for you.
- We promise to keep abreast of any changes in re-opening policies as well as adhere to plan revisions or additions.
Here are some useful state and federal links regarding COVID-19 re-opening plans at the State and Federal Level:
U.S Chamber of Commerce Guidance for Virginia
Virginia Governor Ralph Northrup’s Re-opening Plan